Whistle Blowing Policy
Under the domain of this policy, all stakeholders of the company can voice their concerns about prospective fraud, illegal and/or unethical conduct in the organization without any fear of reprisal. The policy protects the employee that they will suffer no harm for raising their concerns and any accusation will be fairly investigated and proper action will be taken in a constructive manner.
Examples may include
- Any person involved in any Bribe/Commission/Kickbacks from the vendors, suppliers or within the organization with any staff member.
- Theft, fraud and misappropriation.
- Violation of company's code of conduct, policies, SOPs or rules and regulations.
- Any act of discrimination based on religion, ethnicity or political affiliation.
- Breach of confidentiality.
- Criminal Offences.
- Violation of health and safety guidelines.
- Give rise to harassment, discrimination or other unfair employment practices.
- Action based on injustice.
- Unwarranted allowance or false expenses.
- Witnessing someone with drugs or alcohol.