Universal Network Systems Limited (Blue-Ex) is Pakistan’s first public listed tech-logistics e-commerce Company which has a network of over 40 stations across country in different cities and locations. The Company annually moves over 4 million kilograms weight of shipments across these locations through different mode of overland, inter-city and intra-city fleet operators.
The Company intends to hire the services of a reputable, well established fleet operator(s) for transportation of its e-commerce shipments from Karachi to Lahore and Islamabad via road network. In this regard, the Company intends to invite “PROPOSAL FOR 3PL LOGISTICS’ through the process of sealed Quotations.
Blue-Ex is seeking the services of one of the major logistics fleet operator(s) in the country on Contract Basis for operating on its “Karachi to Lahore” and “Karachi to Islamabad” overland routes for a period of ONE Year from the date of contract.
The major work requirements are:
|1. Period of Services||One year from date of contract|
|2. Movement per day||04 vehicles ( 02 from Karachi and 01 from Lahore & Islamabad|
|3. Destination wise Transport Time – KHI – LHE||23 Hours – one way|
|4. Destination wise Transport Time – KHI – ISB||25 Hours – one way|
|5. Avg. Load from Karachi for Lahore||3000 to 4000 Kgs|
|6. Avg. Load from Karachi for Islamabad||3000 to 4000 Kgs|
|7. Avg. Load from Lahore to Karachi||2000 to 3000 Kgs|
|8. Avg. Load from Islamabad to Karachi||2000 to 3000 Kgs|
|09. Suggestive Route – KHI – LHE – KHI||All major cities enroute, Hyderabad , Sakrand , Moro ,Sukkur , Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalpur , Multan , Sahiwal , Okara , etc.|
|10. Suggestive Route – KHI – ISB– KHI||All major cities Like , Hyderabad , Sakrand , Moro, Sukkar , Rahimyar Khan, Bahawalpur , Multan , Faisalabad , etc.|
|11. Size of vehicle requirement||18 X 8 X 7 Feet|
|12. Number of Vehicle require per day||04|
|13. Tracker||Yes – access will be given|
|14. Camera||Yes – front & Back|
|15. Body shape||Container Box|
|16. Insurance requirement||Yes|
|17. Invoicing mode||45 days credit cycle|
If any additional stop over will be added rate for new stopover can be discussed.
All interested parties need to provide the following information under following headings:A. ABOUT ESTABLISHMENT:
- Name of Company
- Status of establishment Partnership/Private Ltd/ Sole Proprietorship
- Registration documents of establishment
- NTN/SRB/PRA/PRB certificates
- Years of operations in logistics industry
- Number and address of branches in Pakistan
- Size of fleet and type of vehicle in fleet
- Details of other heavy equipment, if any
- Number of Drivers, Maintenance staff
- Details of repair facilities
- Name and contact address of 5 top customers currently using your services
- Type of proposed vehicle(s)
- Average capacity of vehicle(s)
- Registration details of proposed vehicle
- Type of body and security features
- Date of purchase of proposed vehicle(s)
- Mileage to date
- History of accidents
- Tracker – features and company
- Insurance details
- Number of Vehicle proposed
- Proposed Amount per vehicle per round trip
- Karachi – Lahore – Karachi
- Karachi – Islamabad – Karachi
- Tax will be borne by selected vendor
- The ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ proposals shall be on establishment letterheads and must be signed/stamped by the Owner/Director/Chief Executive of the establishment.
- The proposals shall be accompanied with all documents as require under Section ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’.
- The interested parties shall submit two sets of proposal i.e. ‘Technical Proposal’ and ‘Financial Proposal’ separately in two ‘Marked Envelopes’ sealed and signed on the back. Both these envelopes will be sealed in an A-4 size envelope with a Pay-order of Rs. 5,000/- in favor of Universal Network Systems Limited as non-refundable processing fee.
- Any effort to influence the selection process through unwanted means or violation of these instructions will result in disqualification from process.
- Blue-Ex reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals without assigning any reason thereof and its decision in this respect will be final.
- All the interested firms must submit their technical and financial proposal via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address of undersigned. Further information may be obtained by sending email to email@example.com or from the address mentioned below.
- The last date of submitting the proposal is March 25, 2022.
- The shortlisted firms will be called from March 29, 2022.
Head of Procurement
Plot # 5, Bangalore Town
Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi.