After spending over 12 years with Universal Network Systems Limited, I feel very privileged to be writing this message as its' Chief Executive Officer. This is a special time in our company’s history as we celebrate going public. We began our journey back in December 2005, and have spent the past decade and a half to build our brand, which has now become synonymous with our commitment to helping our clients move their parcels and shipments across the country and the globe in the most efficient way.
As a company, we have seen much changes over the past 16 years. For example:
- We have significantly increased our workforce and have embraced diversity and gender balance.
- We have become a leading provider of technology based logistics solutions in Pakistan.
- We have expanded our presence nationally; having a presence in over 30 cities of Pakistan and delivering to over 600+ cities across the nation.
- Deepened our international business by working hand in hand with our principal Aramex to expand our export base
- Captured the Domestic Cargo market by retaining primary relationships with some of the largest airlines in the country
It is also important to note what has not changed at UNS, namely our commitments to providing exceptional client service and to living our core values: Excellence in Everything, Leadership by Example, Integrity and Transparency, Focus on the Client and Employee Centered.
Looking ahead, we are focused on accelerating the execution of our growth strategy while continuing to build on the strength of our brand—in helping our clients create innovation and in bringing positive change to the communities in which we work and live. I am incredibly excited about this journey and truly believe the best of the Logistics Business is yet to come.
Chief Executive Officer